If you are looking for a budget drone that not only looks good but also performs better than most, then BFight 210 is the drone you want to purchase. The drone is one of the cheapest FPV racing drones right now and is available at GearBest!
At fist glance, the drone looks quite interesting with a design unlike any we’ve seen. However, it features a neat structure that’s easy to maintain. To allow the drone to deliver high performance and proper heat dissipation, 3 PCB boards of the flight controller the video transmitter are present in the center.
The FPV drone uses 4mm ultra thick carbon fiber chassis consisting of 4 independent arms that improves the ease of maintenance.
Moreover, the drone comes with 4-in-1 BL-Heli, S 30A ESC that supports OneShot, Multishot as well as more modes, an OMNIBUS F3 Pro Flight Controller, brushless motor, HS1177 camera encased in aluminum alloy and is available in multiple colors.
BFight 210 Brushless FPV Racing Drone Specifications:
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Weight: 267g
- Size: 178 x 178 x 38mm (not including propellers)
- Frame material: 3K carbon fiber
- Bottom plate thickness: 4mm
- Top plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Flight controller: OMNIBUS F3 Pro with OSD
- Brushless motor: F2205 2300KV
- Brushless ESC: 4-in-1 BLHeli – S 30A
- Propeller: Gemfan 5152 three-blade
- Camera: HS1177, 650TVL (black and white), 600TVL (color)
- Image sensor: 1/3 inch Super HAD II CCD
- Video transmitter: 5.8G 40CH 25mW / 200mW
- Power supply: 11.1 – 14.8V (3 – 4S LiPo)
BFight 210 FPV Drone Price
Compared to all the hardware the drone is packing, the price looks quite good! The FPV drone is available for just $183 on Gearbest; so if you are planning on purchasing a drone, then now’s a good time to do it!